Senior Process Engineer – Separation system
The project comprises a new unmanned offshore platform in the NCS.
The project is at the start of detail engineering phase. You will report to the Main Process Group Lead. You will execute tasks related to incoming flowlines, separation and liquid export. Tasks can include interdisciplinary coordination of slug control, well clean-up and pigging of flowlines.
Work closely with the:
• System Responsible Engineers for flowlines, separation and liquid export
• Package engineers
• Client representative
• Other process system responsible engineers
• Other relevant disciplinesTasks:
• Your execution of tasks shall ensure overall functionality of the one stage separation system and liquid export, both in unmanned and manned periods
• Develop P&IDs, UFDs
• Develop system- and operational manuals
• Perform simulations and calculations
• Issue process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation etc.
• Input to Utility Load List
• Defend the design in reviews and HAZOPs
• Coordinate tasks with the other process engineer
• Travelling to the suppliers’ sites if required
MSc or BSc with required experience
Required Work Experience:
Minimum 8 years working experience from engineering (FEED and/or detail engineering)
Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilitiesDetail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA)
Working experience as system responsible engineer for separation and liquid export systems
Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Krafla Field Development UPP Topside
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.