Management & Plant support
• Advises management proactively on quality and safety issues in the processing area, and, in order to ensure the awareness on these issues in decision-making, improve the professionalization and minimize the related business and operational risks.
• Responsible for Q & FS KPI’s in Processing including target setting and prioritization and advices the Operational Manager Processing and Site QA manager.
• Contributes in external and internal audits with respect to the activities of the department
• Is member of the local QA management team that is responsible for development and execution of the local QA plan.
• Is responsible and manages the human resources management process in compliance with the FrieslandCampina Human Resources Management policy for own team.
• To guarantee that quality assurance in Processing are in line with legislation and company rules (auditing and evaluations), resulting in compliance processes with FSSC 22000, GMP, HACCP, GB-standards etc. and product quality in line with specifications
• Implements and executes continuous operational quality improvements according to Plan Do Check Act systems within the Processing area
• Develops, implements and executes good hygiene and housekeeping standards within Processing
• Executes root cause analyses in cases of severe quality issues and nonconformities
• Is responsible for delivery of the QA support to operation in local strategic projects & activities
• Informs Processing on developments in the areas of QA, FS and Regulation. Leads decision-making on how to follow up developments in the area of QA, FS and Regulation with the aim to comply and to minimize the related business risks
• Managing the CAPA framework, including quality platforms and ensures a CAPA solving capacity at an appropriate level, resulting in timely finishing and delivery of the actions.
• Management HACCP of change policy and enforcement
• Member of improvement projects to improve robustness of processes and effectiveness of process control
• Develops and executes validation in Processing and verification policies related to the operational cause effect categories Method, Machine, Material and Man
Release & Masterdata
• Driver for continuous improvement in Quality Management at the Processing plant and release
• Responsible for release process and reporting of release process KPI’s, review of the process and continuous improvement
• Responsible for masterdata regarding to product control & release (including periodic review).
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.